Saturday, January 26, 2008

Same old Saturday

Well, this Saturday started out like most Saturdays around our house. The girls were up early, as usual. We usually follow the same routine - get up and dressed, go out for breakfast, grocery shopping, and to the library. I am so fortunate that all 4 of us are such big fans of the library - it truly is one of my favorite places, if not my favorite place and I hope to instill my love of reading in my daughters.

Besides not feeling well, it has been a pretty productive week. I have gotten a few emails from people that want to be book reviewers, have been fortunate to visit some blogs of people that seem to love books as much as I do, and have finally felt able to concentrate on reading - the illness has hampered that a little so that is when you know I am sick!

Sorry so short, but not too much else is going on. Everyone is asleep (except the hubby is gone) so I will try and get some reading in right now. Happy Saturday everyone!

www.uponfurtherreview.org

1 comment:

Texasholly said...

my kids are very early risers too, but do love the library...maybe it should open earlier! I am on my way to the website you listed...