Friday, January 11, 2008

Just another boring day for me

So, I don't really have anything interesting to blog about today. Hubby works until midnight tonight so hopefully the kids cooperate and I can get some reading and cross stitching done. I have really been slacking off on both of those.

We have had a bunch of drama in our lives lately, nothing I will go into here because it's really trivial but it is a source of irritation. Some people just have to learn to live their lives and not worry so much about what others do. I am guilty of this myself sometimes, but with everything else going on there are much better things to do with the time we have.

We are going to have a pretty boring weekend as well. Honestly, I don't really mind. Just going out for breakfast, to the library, and grocery shopping tomorrow. We better make it quick though, because the Packers play and if we aren't home for the game Tim will lose it, lol!
Sunday will be another quiet day. Sorry for the boring blog but it's Friday and just kind of a blah day on this end. Hope you all have a good one though!

2 comments:

Jill said...

we will tune in for the game... hope you enjoy it!

Lydia Netzer said...

We're getting into the habit of going out for breakfast on the weekends too. There's something about those heavy diner plates!