Friday, January 4, 2008

Human Tetris

Sometimes I wish I had more time in the day. Ok, not sometimes, this happens to me every day. I can't remember the last time I played a video game. My sister and her family got a Wii a few months ago and it seems neat, and we have experienced Xbox 360 and Guitar Hero and Rock Band. But, to be perfectly honest neither of these really did much for me.

I know that when my kids get older, we will have gaming systems as well, and maybe I will be more involved. All I know is if you asked me what my favorite video game of all time is I would definately say tetris. Something about lining up the pieces to clear lines appealed to me. As a matter of fact, our cellphone has this and if I am bored waiting for something and don't have a book handy (which is almost never) I will play.

So, imagine my surprise when I saw Human Tetris. Check out the video below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84_QL1kEmH4

It really cracks me up!
Happy Friday everyone:)

2 comments:

Andi said...

I have watched other episodes of this...it also makes me laugh a lot. Some of the players really surprise you. I would like to see someone successfully do that last one.

Amateur de Livre said...

Me too - I thought it was funny. The Japanese are so willing to try anything!