Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Feast

Appetizer: Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?

I would prefer the country. I never used to feel this way but after visiting my uncles house I thought it would be great to have some land and the peace and quiet. That said, I wouldn't want to be farther thatn 15 minutes or so away from "real" civilization.

Soup: Who is the cutest kid you know?

Seeing as how both of my kids are adorable this is a tough one for me. But, if I had to choose it would be my baby Ella (Beans). She is so damn cute and she sure knows it and knows how to work it, lol!

Salad: Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard ___________.

That I had stumped the doctors in Milwaukee - it is kind of scary when a team of doctors that does this type of thing multiple times a day couldn't explain my condition.

Main Course: If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?

Again, this is tough - there are a few things that I don't skimp on in my life, coffee, garbage bags, and toilet paper. So maybe one of those.

Dessert: What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?

None, although I should probably take something with some extra calcium in it.

No comments: