Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Feast

I saw this on some other blogs that I follow and thought it was perfect for a Friday. So here goes:

Appetizer: If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be? Angelina Jolie, just so I could be with Brad Pitt

Soup: On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone? It depends on who I am talking to. But, for the most part it has to be close to a 1 - I am not a big fan of the phone.

Salad: Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to). I donate to a lot of charitable organizations but the ones that get the most money are CHD groups because of my daughter.

Main Course: What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?Spaghetti

Dessert: Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year? We all have and it was AWFUL!!!

No comments: