Thursday, February 7, 2008

So I've Slacked Off

Well, I have really fallen off the bandwagon of Blog 365 - oh well it was bound to happen. I have been busy nursing two sick little girls who have the flu. Not sure how much more laundry I can do, if you catch my drift.

Other than that I have been completely engrossed in reading Twilight by Stephenie Meyer - really excellent! A good friend reminded me that I still needed to make time to read the books that were on my TBR list BEFORE I started the book group - it was good advice and I will have to try and keep it in perspective.

I also have found some new favorite blogs pertaining to my other passion, cross stitching. I don't get nearly enough time to do this either, but am going to start "scheduling" it in. Have been working on a snowman that I love but realize that I am going to need to go back to a rotation if I plan on getting to some of my favorite patterns. I don't want to have 10 WIPs, or maybe I do. That way it forces me to stitch more often, lol!

No comments: