Friday, February 1, 2008

2008 Valentine's Day Goody Swap

I am pretty excited about this - found this site called An Island Life thanks to another blogging friend of mine and she is hosting a goody swap. Swaps are something that I just love and wish that I could find more of on the net - there is nothing like getting a special package in the mail with all sorts of goodies in it, come on, who doesn't like that?!

There is a questionnaire to fill out to help our partners get a head start on getting to know us, our likes and dislikes, etc.. so here goes:

Questionnaire:

What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day?

Years ago I would have said a nice night out with the hubby, but now with the little ones I enjoy spending quiet nights at home - maybe a nice meal and a good movie with some popcorn, followed by a nice long bubble bath!

In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like?
I usually end up cooking something, and I may be able to take a bath but the girls will be upstairs playing music and "keeping me company" (they are 2 and 4) - not too relaxing, lol!

If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be?
Definitely Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Those mini ones are dangerous because it’s so easy to just pop them in your mouth. I think I once ate half a bag in one sitting! (I agree) or Butterfingers

Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like?
black liquorice, candy hearts, and any dark or white chocolate

If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out?
Is drinking the chocolate and option? I am sure the chocolate would do wonders for my skin:)

1 comment:

Jill said...

my old coworkers and I swore that the reecespnutbrt cups are addictive. there's something in them that makes you need the rest of the bag..